Monday, July 30, 2012

Hatred

I don't have too much to say today, and I cut my nails so I'm having a hard time typing. But I had to post. I'm angry. Really, very angry. I know, it happens a lot, but this time it has a valid reason. Today, I was cussed out for defending a girl with a rare terminal illness. Sure, it wasn't the brightest idea for her mother to post pictures of her all over the web, but seriously? Why all the hatred? It's unnecessary. And that brings me to my point. Why do people hate for such idiotic reasons? Hate because someone doesn't look like you, act like you, because they're from a country you think is somehow inferior. It shows immaturity. We're all human. Yes, some people do terrible things. But being born in a particular country, liking the same sex, having a illness that makes you look or act different; those are no reasons to hate people. So many people lack empathy, humility, rationality... It's insane. What the fuck, guys? Why do we need to hate each other. If anyone reads this, I want you to know that where ever you're from, whoever you are, whatever diseases you may have; as long as you're a good and kind person, I wish you the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment